Pie-Making Classes - Call to reserve your space 909-621-5152
Learn the essentials of simple, delicious pie making!
Students will learn in a three hour, hands-on course:
- Tips for making a great pie crust
- How to take the guesswork out of pie making
- How to achieve the best possible filling results
- How a few pieces of inexpensive equipment can simplify pie-making
- Each student will leave with a full-size, (beautiful!) pie that they made from start to finish!
- Creative use of dough scraps is demonstrated to embellish pies
- Fruit turnovers will be demonstrated and made. We bake and eat those during class, yum!
- Cost is $75 per person
Private Parties available for 6-10
- Guests leave with a full-size, (beautiful!) pie that they made from start to finish
- Also available for Private Parties: Hor d'ourves
- o mini savory pies ($2.00 each)
- o cheese platter with grapes and crackers ($15)
- o Parmesan cheese straws ($8)
Current Class Schedule: All classes unless otherwise noted are Wednesdays, 6:30 PM – 9:30PM
- February 26th - Apple
- March 12th - Apple
- March 19 - Banana Cream
- April 2nd - Berry
- April 16th Cherry
- May 7th - Banana Cream
- May 14th Gluten Free - Berry ($100 Class)
Guidelines: Classes take place in the I Like Pie kitchen
Minimum of 6 - maximum of 8 bakers for non-private party classes. If we do not receive a minimum of 6 reservations for a class, you will be contacted to reschedule or we will refund your class fee.